FreeROI is a toolbox specially designed to define region of interest (ROI) for neuroimaging data analysis.
Several noteworthy features make FreeROI well-suited for ROI making, including:
- A wealth of manual editing tools which enable users to reliably and efficiently creating ROIs manually
- Integrate a variety of image processing algorithms which enable user to define ROI semi-automatically or automatically in large samples
- Support both Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Support multiple platforms, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows XP/7
- Freely available to the neuroimaging community
Also, FreeROI is currently under active development in the BAA project, the following features are coming:
- Automatic ROI definition based on machine learning framework
- Advanced statistical analysis of ROI characteristics
- Surface based ROI definition and analysis
For more details, please visit the website of FreeROI.
For any advices and suggestions, please contact Dr. Zonglei Zhen (firstname.lastname@example.org)